Al Khatim Desert – 80 kilometers from Abu Dhabi City, where the sand dunes are challenging for first timers, a good start to experience the desert driving.
Emirates Tours will provide the following
- Guest will be using their own 4X4.
- Experienced leader for route planning and to lead the convoy.
- Introductory lessons on Desert driving.
- Trained Marshall for help and support.
- Soft drinks and water throughout the trip.
- Timing: 7.00 am – 12.00 pm.
Note: Guests must sign a Disclaimer waiver form when sign up for this tour
Terms & Conditions
- All the rates are in AED
- Child Rates apply only for ages 4-12 years.
- Children under 3 years are free of charge if they are not requiring any seat. All children are under their parent’s responsibility.
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Since our Safaris (as opposed to City tours) involved off-road driving, Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tours at their own risk.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.